Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tungle.me

Check out my latest cool tech find!!

[from their website]

Tungle what?

Tungle.me is a scheduling application that syncs with your existing calendar.
o Eliminate double-bookings, time zone mishaps and the back-and-forth of finding a time to meet
o Easily schedule meetings, inside or outside your organization
o Invite others to schedule with you, without having to sign up



...

I've been using this for about a week now and have scheduled a few appointments without the confusion of back and forth messages or playing phone tag. Check it out! Schedule an appointment with me to review your marketing plans, Business to Business advertising options within the South Sound, or to learn about the Business Examiner's newest offering.... Marketing Consulting: The power of a Marketing Manager for a fraction of the cost!

No comments:

oh, how time flies by....

hayden

babies